HOW TO TELL IF YOUR CHILD NEED BRACES??
Making the decision to get braces for your child can be especially difficult.you may be concerned about whether your child really needs them,if they are ready for braces,and how to afford them.hopefully this will shed some light on your concerns.
Many people associate teeth with health and beauty
- Some people wear braces for health issues
- Some people wear braces for cosmetic purpose
AT WHAT AGE YOU HAVE TO MEET YOUR DENTIST?
Normally child should visit dentist at the age of 6 months or 1 year.
kids should see an orthodontist once their permanent teeth starts erupting,around age 6.orthodontist will be able to find problems and decide the best time to start treatment.
WHY GET BRACES FOR YOUR CHILD?
There are several reasons why your child may need braces
Their teeth could be
- Malocclusion (when the upper and lower jaws are different sizes, resulting in an overbite or under bite ).
- Early tooth loss
- Decay or
- Habits like thumb sucking,finger biting
- Most orthodontic problems are genetic
- Early, late, or irregular loss of baby teeth
- Difficulty in chewing or biting
- Mouth breathing
- Misplaced, or blocked-out teeth
- Jaws that shift, make sounds, protrude,
- Biting the cheek or roof of the mouth
- Teeth that meet abnormally or not at all
- Jaws and teeth that are out of proportion to the rest of the face