NEEM !!! has been used widely for its medicinal and dental properties, in chinese,ayurvedic and unani fields.
PROPERTIES IN GENERAL:
As in general we know that neem is well known for its antiseptic property, other benefits include the following
NEEM Acts as an anti-septic,
anti-oxidant (prevents causing any stress induced mouth ulcers and any cell damage in the body)
anti- diabetic ( Its known to control the blood glucose level)
anti-mutagenic (preventing cancer causing cell growth)
NEEM tree is benificial as a whole which includes its
- Regular brushing with neem containing tooth paste used for good oral hygiene maintenance
- Equally effective acts as an adjunct in treatment of oral diseases
- water soluble neem as effective as 0.2 % chlorhexidine / i.e It acts as a mouth wash in reducing bacteria that causes cavity
- Neem chewing enhances salivation which thereby prevents cavity formation.
- Neem extracts reduce the ability of certain bacteria to bind to the tooth surfaces thereby effective against certain bacteria that causes root canal infection
- NIMBOLIDE a component of neem has anti cancer effect.
- Neem twigs used as oral deodarant ,toothache reliever .
- TOPICAL use of neem oil acts as an effective agent for chronic non healing wounds
- Has an inhibitory effect over organisms causing gum diseases
- Neem herbal mouth rinse inhibits formation of plaque deposits in patients with diabetes and dry mouth.
- Increases the saliva secretion in people with dry mouth.
|NEEM CONTAINIG TOOTH PASTE|
|neem in general|
For APPOIINTMENTS contact :
GUMS AND TEETH LASER DENTAL CLINIC @ mambakkam main road,medavkkam,chennai-100